- Id. at
GV-TRADE BV, trading under the name ‘Pokemart.be
Verbindingslaan 83 bus R6, 3600 Genk
VAT number: BE0760600556
Contact: email@example.com or +32 492 65 79 73
(Hereinafter “Pokemart.be”, “we”, “us”)
- In advance
The trust of our customers is very important to us. This applies both to the processing of your order but also in particular to the protection of your personal data.
This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Statement”) applies, among other things, to (i) our website https://www.pokemart.be (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and (ii) all (commercial) relationships between Pokemart.be and its customers, prospects and business partners.
This Privacy Statement includes information about the personal data we collect, as well as how we use and process that personal data.
We want to emphasize that we try to act in accordance with the “Privacy Laws” at all times:
- The Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and
- EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
Visiting the Website implies your explicit approval (by means of providing your personal details or opting in) of the Privacy Statement and thus of the way in which Pokemart.be collects, uses and processes your personal details.
This Dutch version is the original version of the Privacy Statement. In case of conflict with other language versions, this Dutch language version will take precedence.
- Overview of processing
By means of the following overview we want to give you a clear insight into why we process personal data, what personal data we process, the way in which we collect them and on what legal basis from the Privacy Law we base them.
|Types of personal data
|Mode of collection
|The performance of our agreement (including the follow-up)
|Surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), address of delivery
|Placing an online order
|Execution of the Agreement
|Converting prospects who show concrete interest
|Name, first name, email address, actions in the booking process
|Placing an online order
|Answering questions (whether or not asked via contact form)
|Name, first name, email address
|Via contact form, a purchase at Pokemart.be, (live) chat
|Optimizing the quality, management and content of the Website
|Visiting the website
|Visiting the website
|Name, first name, email address, language
|Non-customers: actively subscribe to newsletter on the website Customers: at the time of contract conclusion
|Non-customers: express consent
Customers: legitimate interest
|Collecting customer reviews
|Name and first name (optional)
|Completion of customer review
- Additional Information
- Mode of collection:
- The provision of certain personal data is (sometimes) a condition for being able to benefit from certain services (e.g. to gain access to certain parts of the Website, to subscribe to newsletters, to participate in certain activities and events). This indicates which data is mandatory to fill in and which is optional.
- Legal basis: any processing must be based on one of the six legal grounds in the GDPR:
- You have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with us or to take action at your request before the conclusion of a contract
- The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation that we have to fulfil
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- The processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data outweigh those interests (in particular, where you are a minor).
- For each processing operation that we base on this basis, we have carried out a comprehensive balancing exercise between your interests and fundamental freedoms on the one hand and our interests on the other. For more information about this, you can always contact us using the contact information at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Pokemart.be will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary within the framework of the execution of the agreement and the optimization thereof. In this context, your personal data may be shared with our website’s hosting partner, payment services, software vendors, IT service providers (e.g., the company’s website, the company’s website, etc.). email services, (live) chat plug-in) and/or transport partners.
If it is necessary for us to share your personal data with third parties in this context, the relevant third party is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
However, without prejudice to the foregoing, we may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) when Pokemart.be is obliged to do so by law or within the framework of legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend the rights of Pokemart.be.
- When Pokemart.be or substantially all of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case the personal data collected by Pokemart.be will be one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases, Pokemart.be will not sell, rent out or pass on your personal data to third parties, unless we (i) have obtained your consent to do so and (ii) have entered into a data processing agreement with the relevant third party, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy-compliant treatment of your personal data.
- Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient who is resident or domiciled in a country not covered by an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission will be governed by provisions of a data transfer agreement, which either (i) will include the standard contractual clauses as stipulated in the “Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)”, or (ii) provide appropriate safeguards by any other mechanism under the Privacy Act or any other regulation governing the processing of personal data.
- Storage of personal data
Except where a longer retention period is required or warranted (i) by law or (ii) by complying with any other legal obligation, we will retain your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the purposes, as described in this Privacy Statement under ‘III. Use of Personal Data.
Given the variety of processing and retention periods, it is not possible to list the retention periods in this Privacy Statement without compromising readability. For more information on this, please refer to the options under ‘VI. Your Privacy Rights.
- Your privacy rights
As part of the processing of your personal data, you have the following privacy rights:
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’) (In this context, Pokemart.be would like to point out that certain services will no longer be accessible or can no longer be provided if you delete certain necessary personal data or have it deleted);
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability of your personal data;
- Right to object/resist to the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge. In addition, you can always verify, update, and/or change your personal data through your account.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about the services of Pokemart.be, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button, as provided at the bottom of each email from Pokemart.be.
- Security of personal data
Pokemart.be undertakes to take appropriate and reasonable physical, technological and organizational security measures with a view to preventing (i) unauthorized or unlawful access to personal data, as well as (ii) the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data.
Pokemart.be stores the personal data it has in a cloud environment, with data centers in the European Economic Area.
Notwithstanding (i) the security policies of our website host, (ii) the controls they implement and (iii ) the actions they take in this regard, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. No method of transmission or transfer via the internet nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so Pokemart.be, our website host and its cloud partner cannot guarantee absolute security in this respect.
Finally, the security of your account will also depend in part on the confidentiality of your password and other account information. Pokemart.be will never ask you for your password nor will you be obliged to provide it yourself. If you have nevertheless disclosed your password to a third party, you shall be liable for the actions that are taken as a result of that third party’s use of your account. We therefore strongly recommend that you change your password immediately if you suspect that someone has access to your account, and contact us immediately.
- Update Privacy Statement
Pokemart.be is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by placing a new version on the Website. In this context, it is highly recommended that you regularly consult the Websites and the relevant page on which the Privacy Statement is displayed to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
- Links to other websites
The Website may possibly contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be directed to another website or Internet resource that could knowingly or through cookies or other technologies collect information about you. Pokemart.be does not bear any responsibility, liability or control over these other websites or internet sources, or their collection, use and dissemination of your personal data. You should review the privacy policies of such other websites and Internet resources to determine whether they comply with the Privacy Act.
- Contact us
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or about the way in which Pokemart.be collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com,
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which Pokemart.be has dealt with these questions or comments or if you have any complaints about the way in which we collect, use or process your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- +32 2 274 48 00
- Rue du Printing 35, 1000 Brussels.